Mauser Packaging Solutions, formed by BWAY, Mauser Group, NCG and ICS, brings unparalleled packaging performance and innovation to redefine sustainability for customers. From new packaging made from recycled content, to reconditioning, reuse, recycling and professional disposal, we provide customized solutions that have a positive impact on businesses and the planet, bringing true sustainability at scale to companies all over the world.
Together we have over 300 years of combined experience, over 1,000 global patents, more than 180 sites around the world, and over 11,000 employees committed to helping companies like yours operate more sustainably and effectively.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is looking for a passionate and highly motivated
(Senior) IT Business Analyst (m/f/d)
based in our International Headquarters in Bruehl (Cologne area).
- Document, gather and structure Business Requirements and align them to our Business and IT-strategy;
- Manage the Business Unit Change Request Backlog and working with the Business Partner helping the stake holders to prioritize their portfolios and business needs;
- Collaborate with IT, business groups and vendors to deliver new systems, tools, and processes and drive Business Cases together with these groups;
- Support business application conversions, upgrades, enhancements;
- Provide end user communications, documentation, training, FAQs, and user adoption activities to ensure successful project outcome;
- Maintain awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies, and, where appropriate, makes recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems, technologies, and best practices;
- Bachelor’s or Master`s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Engineering preferred;
- +3 years relevant working experience in Project Management, Business Analyst or IT Portfolio Management preferably in a multinational environment;
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills paired with technical knowledge;
- Experience in demand management, project management and agile working methods;
- Working experience with O365 & ServiceNow;
- Excellent communication skills in German and English written and verbally;
- Experience in working hands-on, independent and collaborative in a multicultural environment.
- Flexible Working Time (incl. options to work remote)
- VRS Job Ticket
- External Training Opportunities
- Free Parking
- Benefits for Private Shopping (Incent Corporate Services)
- Daily Breakfast Service
- Company Physician
- Partially Funded Sport activities (qualitrain, Soccer, Fit4Life)
- Company Pension Scheme